How to Lose weight Quickly. 6 Pounds in 7 days.
Do you want to lose weight quickly? Here’s how to lose 6 pounds quickly?
While many diets are aimed at people who want to lose 20 pounds or more, the plan I’m going to show you here will help you lose 6 pounds quickly – hopefully in just one week.
The first thing you want to do is clear out your cupboards of all the foods that make you fat. Clean out your fridge and throw things away. If you want, it would be a great idea to donate the packaged food in your cupboards to a local food bank. They will definitely thank you for it.
Then, go to the supermarket and buy ONLY the following sixteen things:
- Whole wheat bread
- Any and all fruits
- Any and all vegetables
- 8 oz. steak
- Two chicken breasts
- Salad vegetables
- Balsamic vinegar
- Special K Cereal
- Skimmed milk
- Brown rice
- Instant oatmeal (not the sweetened packaged kind)
- Sliced turkey breast
- 3 servings of fish
- Low fat yogurt
Using these new foods as the basis for your diet, write out a diet plan for the next seven days. After that, you will be fully committed to it. Part of the motivation for clearing out your cupboards ahead of time is that “cheat” food is gone.
Next, invest in a pedometer and make sure that you walk at least 10,000 steps each day. That may seem like a lot, but here are some really simple ways you can get the extra steps in.
- Park far away from the front door of your work or a store. Not only will you get extra steps in, but you will have a much easier time parking.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator. If you work above the fourth floor, get off of the elevator at least two floors early and walk the rest of the way.
- When you have to contact a colleague at work, don’t phone or email them, walk over to their office or desk.
- If you take the bus or other form of mass transportation, get off a couple of stops early and walk.
- Walk the dog. If you don’t have a dog, volunteer to walk the neighbour’s dog.
- Take a walk before dinner. Not only will you increase the number of steps you take that day, but a walk before dinner will reduce your appetite.
Finally, try to drink at least eight, 8 ounce glasses of water each day when you are trying to lose weight. You can do this by drinking one litre of water at work and another litre at home. If you don’t like water plain, it is okay to substitute unsweetened iced tea or sugar free lemonade or punch.
It is possible to lose 6 pounds in a week. Try radically altering your diet, walking more, and drinking a substantial amount of water. You won’t be tied to this plan forever, just a week. And, you’ll be able to lose 6 pounds in that time.
For a structured weight loss plan customised just for you, take the Keto Diet quiz here…
To your success. 👍